This is the most incredible film I’ve ever seen about the history of pizza. It was produced by Frank Mastro, a man with a dream. Mastro presented his plan for America’s soon-to-be favorite food at the 1964 Worlds Fair to offer complete pizza businesses for a minimal investment. The film was created to sell Mastro Pizza franchises in the mid 1960’s and covers pizza history, economics, science and taste. It was posted to YouTube a few weeks ago by a member of the Mastro family and I couldn’t possibly be more overjoyed. This is a real piece of history and should be required viewing for school children everywhere.
- stepinandstandclear reblogged this from scottspizzatours
- lastsecondtravel likes this
- heartlessleeve reblogged this from scottspizzatours
- chekit reblogged this from scottspizzatours and added:
- protosilabo reblogged this from scottspizzatours
- facemetoo likes this
- scottspizzatours posted this