SPT Holiday Party
Just a few shots from this year’s Scott’s Pizza Tours holiday party, a retrospective of hometown pizza styles.
Our amazing host / pizza tour guide JOE showing off his flatbread appetizer and a classy oven mitt. It was awesome.
Miriam photographs a frozen pizza from her favorite pizzeria in Dayton, OH called Marion’s. Close the oven, you’re losing heat!
Marion’s pizza from Ohio gets cut into squares even though it’s round. I will never understand this, but I will accept it.
Joe is from Detroit so he made a style of pizza indigenous to his native land. Miriam is excited and Scott is amused.
Joe serves his homemade Buddy’s-style Detroit pizza. It was EXCELLENT! Jared reached a zen-like state from the smell alone.
Joe used the last dough to make a delicious cinnamon-sugar flatbread and topped it with vanilla ice cream. It was DIVINE!
- shaniece45 reblogged this from scottspizzatours
- bacajess reblogged this from scottspizzatours and added:
- bacajess likes this
- herdaddybear likes this
- subuccus999 likes this
- jubejubemonster likes this
- blizwolfthewolf likes this
- queenr18 likes this
- pizzawalkwithme likes this
- amna298 reblogged this from scottspizzatours
- universaldrug reblogged this from scottspizzatours
- briennaraee likes this
- killahwitches likes this
- wildlycurly likes this
- bookingthoughts likes this
- coloursoul reblogged this from scottspizzatours and added:
- coloursoul likes this
- dancingphotochickin likes this
- bestnewhair likes this
- felixpheonix likes this
- shortyblanco likes this
- this-is-fucking-life likes this
- catwitharibbonandsword likes this
- anotherpoeticurlnot likes this
- aryalockwood likes this
- scottspizzatours posted this