Slice Out Hunger - $1 Slices to Benefit City Harvest
Mark your calendars for the biggest, most awesome pizza party you’ve ever been to in your life. We’re collecting pizza from all the city’s top spots and selling it off for $1 per slice at a bar in Greenwich Village. All the money goes to City Harvest, NYC’s only food collection organization, so you’re helping others while feeding yourself.
Thursday, June 9
80 W 3rd Street (at Thompson)
6:30 - 10pm
Enjoy pizza from: Lombardi’s, DiFara, Grimaldi’s, Joe’s, John’s of Bleecker, Pizza Roma, Famous Ben’s, Slice, 900 Degrees, Two Boots, Luzzo’s, Artichoke, NY Pizza Suprema, Tosca, Pizza Box and MORE!!!
Raffle prizes from Serious Eats, Pizza a Casa, Coluccio & Sons, Chicago Pizza Tours, GAP Adventures, Trader Joe’s, NY Pizza Project, Busted Tees, Scott’s Pizza Tours, Real Pizza of NYC App plus your chance to win a pizza party for you and seven friends catered by Slice founder Adam Kuban!
- wakameeeeeeeeee likes this
- mrtumnus reblogged this from ary and added:
- mrtumnus likes this
- ary reblogged this from lionshareprofiteers and added:
- peterberkman likes this
- lionshareprofiteers reblogged this from amandalynferri and added:
- sarahspy likes this
- cockenblog likes this
- welcometothisblogbitch likes this
- amandalynferri reblogged this from scottspizzatours and added:
- legellieblonde reblogged this from jeffrubinjeffrubin and added:
- laurennpope likes this
- andrewbridgman likes this
- jeffrubinjeffrubin reblogged this from scottspizzatours and added:
- scottspizzatours posted this