Pizza History Class Starts TONIGHT!
My three-part class on the history of pizza starts tonight at the Brooklyn Brainery and I couldn’t possibly be more excited. The course will cover the evolution of pizza from pre-origin to futuristic pizza machines via a cultural, economic, scientific, historical and gastronomic perspective. I’m splitting the course into three parts, beginning with tonight’s What is Pizza? class. There are just a couple spots left so grab them while they’re hot.
I should also mention that we’ll have FREE pizza at each session donated by local pizzerias whose products are historically appropriate for the evening’s class. Tonight’s featured pizzeria is Sottocasa, Atlantic Ave’s newest Neapolitan pizza purveyor.
515 Court Street
$50 (pizza included)
Three Wednesdays, October 12, 19 + 26
- theifen likes this
- trickytrigger reblogged this from timeoutnewyork and added:
- thickerthantolstoy likes this
- yosiempreledoyelfua likes this
- capitalnewyork likes this
- presentpast likes this
- timeoutnewyork reblogged this from scottspizzatours and added:
- scottspizzatours posted this