October Specialty Pizza Safaris
In honor of National Pizza Month, I’ll be running some totally insanely amazing specialty bus tours on three Saturdays. Unlike our standard tours, these will concentrate on specific themes within the vast pizza landscape of New York City. All tours will be approximately 4.5 hours long so we can visit 4 different pizzerias via big yellow school bus. Everyone gets a slice at each stop and a Pizza Tour Survival Kit. Tours start and end in Greenwich Village. You can purchase tickets directly through the Scott’s Pizza Tours Internet Ticketing HQ.
Gluten free and vegan pizza from some of our stops.
Here’s the schedule:
October 1 - Learning to Love Your Vegan
This tour will visit four pizzerias that feature vegan options. Every slice has been selected to appeal to both vegans and omnivores alike, so don’t be afraid to bring your non-vegan buddy. Buy Tickets
October 15 - Gluten Free NYC
Anyone with a wheat issue knows that good gluten free pizza is hard to find. This tour will visit four pizzerias with dedicated GF facilities. Buy Tickets
October 29 - Meat Lovers’ Guide to NYC Pizza
Visit four incredible pizzerias that feature unique meat toppings. We’ll try some reliable standards as well as some delicious surprises. Buy Tickets
**In honor of both National Pizza Month and National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, $1 will be donated to the Karen Mullen Breast Cancer Foundation for every person who takes a pizza tour during the month of October.
- somestrangeseahorse reblogged this from scottspizzatours
- reneeishier likes this
- kchiuweiting likes this
- cheeseburgerinsomnia likes this
- christinajane86 likes this
- redactyl reblogged this from strle and added:
- lie-steal-cheat reblogged this from scottspizzatours
- juniorhernandez likes this
- strle reblogged this from scottspizzatours and added:
- strle said: Still waiting for a tour that includes buffalo chicken at 3 Luigis and Vodka slice at Pomodoro!!! ;D
- champagnedreamz reblogged this from scottspizzatours
- scottspizzatours posted this